Hours of Operation:
- Preschool – Monday through Friday 6:00am-6:00pm
- Office hours Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
What Makes Us Different?
Discover the benefits of a child care center focused on your baby’s care and needs. Our infant program provides a warm, nurturing and welcoming environment where your baby can grow and learn. Your baby’s primary caregiver is an experienced professional caregiver who is focused on creating experiences and opportunities that invite curiosity, exploration and creativity that supports the rapid and important development occurring in your child’s first year.
In The Zone is more than just daycare, we are focused on keeping your baby happy, engaged, and secure. We work together with you to personalize care for your child based on his or her unique schedule, nutrition and other exceptional care he or she may require.
By encouraging warm caregiver interactions, days spent in a nurturing environment for learning, individualized attention and experiences, and creating meaningful partnerships with parents create the cornerstones of care for your infant to thrive and grow at In The Zone Infant Care.
Stay In The Zone!
Once your child reaches two years of age they will graduate to our Preschool Program.
Infant Care Fees
- Registration Fee – $100 registration fee
- Tuition: $180 a week per child ages 6 weeks – 24 months
- No discounts are applicable for our Infant Care Program
- We accept the Mississippi Child Care Payment Program.
Here is What You’ll Need to Register
- Original Birth Certificate
- Registration fee per child – $100
- First weeks tuition – $180
- Valid Bank account or Credit Card
- Immunization Form 121 from Mississippi State Health Department