Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 6:15am-6:00pm
We are current registering as availability permits!
What Makes Us Different?
Discover the benefits of a child care center focused on your baby’s care and needs. Our infant program provides a warm, nurturing and welcoming environment where your baby can grow and learn. Your baby’s primary caregiver is an experienced professional caregiver who is focused on creating experiences and opportunities that invite curiosity, exploration and creativity that supports the rapid and important development occurring in your child’s first year.
In The Zone is more than just daycare, we are focused on keeping your baby happy, engaged, and secure. We work together with you to personalize care for your child based on his or her unique schedule, nutrition and other exceptional care he or she may require.
By encouraging warm caregiver interactions, days spent in a nurturing environment for learning, individualized attention and experiences, and creating meaningful partnerships with parents create the cornerstones of care for your infant to thrive and grow at In The Zone Infant Care.
Stay In The Zone!
Once your child reaches two years of age they will graduate to our Preschool Program.
Infant Care Fees
- Registration Fee – $100 registration fee
- Tuition: $160 a week per child ages 6 weeks – 24 months
- No discounts are applicable for our Infant Care Program
- We accept the Mississippi Child Care Payment Program (formally known as the district).
Here is What You’ll Need to Register
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Weekly payments are drafted out every Monday per your bank’s schedule. Credit cards, savings accounts or checking accts may be used.
- Immunization Form 121 from Mississippi State Health Department